The Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition heads to Logan
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) is pleased to bring the Annual Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition to Logan.
The event provides a forum for people undertaking operational roles in the water, wastewater and recycled water industries to update knowledge and skills through interaction with other water industry employees. The large exhibition lets attendees view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers.
Here are some of the attractions of the event:
- More than 20 speakers over two days covering a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Product and service demonstrations from many of the world’s leading companies
- Ixom 2022 Water of Origin Taste Test — Best in Queensland vs Best in NSW
- Queensland Water Main Tapping competition
- Operational, technical and research presentations
- Viewings and discussions of the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services
- A way to update knowledge and skills through interaction with fellow water industry employees.
If you are an operator, manager, engineer, consultant, professional, or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a useful event to attend. The exhibition is free for anyone to attend and keep informed about the latest industry developments — the ideal platform to meet and liaise with leading figures in the water industry.
At a glance:
What: Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition
When: 3–4 August 2022
Where: Logan Metro Sports & Events Centre
Shoalhaven City Council installs remediation technology
EPOC Enviro's containerised Surface Active Foam Fractionation (SAFF) PFAS remediation...
Bromelton, Qld, facility receives aerator upgrade
AJ Bush & Sons operates a large-capacity rendering facility at its facility in Bromelton,...
Smart water meters rolled out across Auckland
To better manage water usage across the city, Watercare has started rolling out smart loggers on...