Temperature monitor module
Based on the use of Wavetherm modules, the Wavenis temperature remote measurement and regulation solution is flexible with regard to its architecture and the type of data collection equipment with which it is used.
Depending on the type of building, environment, as well as the processing and exploitation of the data collected (alarm, control, monitoring), Coronis assists its users with selection of the solution best adapted to the users needs: reading and processing on a local PC via a radio modem or centralised on a hand-held data terminal via a GSM or RTC concentrator.
Technical characteristics include:
- Temperature reading from –55 to +125 °C to within 0.5°C by digital probe;
- 1 or 2 measurement points per module;
- Programmable alarms (exceeding of threshold limit);
- Data logging (48 programmable recordings, up to 300 optional);
- Radio resetting of parameters;
- Repeater function: The module may relay the signal to a more remote module;
- Radio reliability due to the use of Wavenis technology;
- Mono- or bi-directional at 433 or 868 Mhz;
- Fixed frequency or frequency hopping;
- Range LOS 1 km;
- Typical lifespan of equipment 7-10 years;
- Wire breakage detection;
- Low battery detection;
- Integration of the high-security Wavenis communication protocol;
- Bluetooth compatible;
- Residential gateways;
- Sealing: IP68 protection index available (totally resin sealed);
- Operating temperature from -20 to +70 °C;
- EC approval (EN300-683) and ART certification (EN300-220-1).
Phone: 02 9482 1944
Trina Solar has introduced the TrinaPro Mega, an ultrahigh-power smart PV solution.
The Terra AC wallbox from ABB Electrification is designed for connected charging in homes and...
The REC Alpha Series 60-cell solar panel is designed to reach 380 W-peak power and deliver over...