Liquid level telemetry
Wavetank is a telemetry wireless product line dedicated to the remote control and monitoring of liquid levels within a tank (including LPG, gas, water).
With this product line, users can optimise automatic restocking, anticipation and deliveries together with other additional services.
Based on the ultra low power and long range Wavenis technology, the product line is battery powered with several years of autonomy and the capabilty to be reached even in hard-to-reach places.
Technical characteristics include:
- ISM bands 868 MHz (EU), 915 MHz (US);
- Radio range: up to 1 km line of sight;
- Indoor range: up to 200 m;
- Gaussian frequency shift keying modulation receiver;
- Sensitivity: -110 dBm @ Frame Error Rate 0.1%;
- Output power: +8 dBm with integrated antenna;
- CE : EN 300 683
- ART : EN 300 220 1
- FCC : 15-249 & 15-247
- Intrinsic security
- EN 500 14
- EN 5020 class 3
- Integrated Wavenis secured communication protocol;
- Possibility to use each module as a radio repeater to address other further modules; and
- Automatic wireless installation and configuration procedure.
Operating features include:
- One input for connection to resistive gauge (Rochester type);
- Wireless monitoring of level and operating status;
- Wireless programming of applicative parameters;
- Time synchronisation;
- Programmable period for periodic transmission;
- Time and date management (night and day configuration, time windows);
- Programmable threshold alarms;
- Programmable data logging;
- Data logging up to x500 values;
- Automatic alarm set-up;
- Real-time or delayed alarm set-up on high and low thresholds;
- Alarm set-up on cable cut detection; and
- End of battery life detection.
Wavetank is wirelessly controlled and offers the following services:
- Periodical transmission to the the wireless network central unit;
- Transmission of spontaneous alarm messages upon predetermined events;
- Peer-to-peer communication: data transmission upon request from the data collector;
- Radio repeater capability to relay radio frames intended for modules that are out of direct radio coverage; and
- Wireless update of the configuration parameters.
The Wavetank module is also made to be integrated into a Wavenis network and cooperate with other Wavenis-enabled modules. The radio protocol also features broadcast and polling operating modes for efficient wireless network management.
The Wavetank products are compatible with the following Coronis data collection solutions:
- Waveport: PC radio modem with USB/RS232 interface and Windows2000/ WindowsCE drivers;
- Wavecell: GSM/ Wavenis concentrator relaying the teleoperations of a Wavenis network;
- Wavecard: Wireless OEM card integrating the Wavenis technology. This card has been designed for integration into industrial equipments or mass market products such as notebooks, PDAs, handheld terminals;
- With the integration of the Wavenis protocol all the Coronis telemetry modules are interoperable and compatible within a network or peer-to-peer mode.
Mechanical characteristics include:
- IP65 casing (optional IP68);
- Operating temperature range [-20 °C;+70 °C];
- Dimensions (H/L/P): 12 x 4 x 3 cm; and
- Weight: from 110 to 160 g.
Phone: 02 9482 1944
The sensor is designed to simplify water intrusion monitoring in crawl spaces, sub-floor areas,...
The VEGAPULS WL S 61 radar sensor is designed for all simple applications in the water supply and...
VEGABAR 80 series pressure transmitters can measure gauge, absolute or differential pressure in...