Sustainability trade mission to Israel
A sustainability trade mission to Israel in November will coincide with the Watec 2011 - the International Water, Energy, Cleantech and Environmental Control Exhibition and conference in Tel-Aviv. The mission will focus on renewable energy, water, agritech, cleantech and other climate change-related issues.
The trade mission, scheduled for 13-19 November, is specifically designed for CEOs and senior management from business, government and academia, and will combine exposure to key Israeli industry figures together with topical high-level business meetings designed to expose delegates to innovative business ideas and collaborative opportunities. The mission will provide an opportunity for participating Australian organisations to increase their exposure to the Israeli and international market, as well as network and interact with leading figures from the sustainability and water industry within Australia. The program would include a group program as well as individual, private meetings.
The mission intends to include meetings with the following:
- Ashkelon Desalination Plant, which roduces 100 million m³ of desalinated water per year, making it the largest facility of its kind in the world
- Better Place, developer of 100% electric cars
- Chief Scientist office
- IDE Technologies, a pioneer and leader in delivery of sophisticated water solutions, working with state of-the-art desalination technologies
- Netafim, a pioneer of drip irrigation
- Peres Centre for Peace
- Shaf-Dan Sewage Plant, Israel’s largest wastewater plant
- Solel, leader in design, manufacture and installation of solar fields for large-scale power generation
- Universities and start-ups
- Watec 2011 conference and exhibition
- Weizmann Institute of Science, an international centre of scientific research
- ZenithSolar, which developed a modular and easily scalable high-concentration photovoltaic system
The mission provides an opportunity to share experiences with leaders from other countries and build strong relationships with fellow Australian key influencers.
For information on participating in the delegation, email email@example.com.
Schneider Electric has announced five new EcoStruxure 'Advisor' apps and services...
UQ's Advanced Water Management Centre has won industry research awards for projects on...
University of Queensland PhD candidate Danish Kazmi has developed a sustainable solution to help...