Final call for ARBS speaker nominations
The online submissions period to nominate speakers for the ARBS 2024 seminar program will close at 5 pm, 30 September 2023.
The ARBS Exhibition will take place from 28–30 May 2024, at Sydney International Convention Centre. The event will hold seminars and discussions for the air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industry, focusing on the latest trends, innovations and technologies.
Key topics for speaker submission include:
- Case studies in innovation and best practices in HVAC&R and building facilities
- Latest industry developments, research and global trends
- Net zero strategies and low-energy HVAC approaches
- Regulatory and compliance requirements
- Technological innovations: IoT, smart buildings, data analytics
- Energy efficiency, security, renewable energy, disruptive technologies
- Data-driven transitions, BIM & modelling, REVIT for design
- Occupancy and user experience management
Industry professionals are urged to finalise and submit nominations before the deadline. This will be an opportunity to share insights and shape the future of the HVAC&R industry in Australia.
Originally published here.
The organisations and individuals leading positive environmental and social change across...
AFIA has announced Louis Edwards, Head of Renewable Energy Finance at Plenti, as the winner of...
A polymer membrane created by researchers could reshape how refineries process crude oil,...