Wireless control monitor
Waveport is a wireless modems family based on the ultra-low-power technology designed by Coronis Systems, called Wavenis.
Connected to a PC, Waveport allows users to control and manage a wireless network made of Wavenis embedded modules (sensors, meters, alarms).
It includes the radio front-end, the antenna and the whole enhanced wireless Wavenis protocol to drive the user’s wireless network featuring peer-to-peer, broadcast, polling and repeater modes.
- Operating frequency bands: 868/915 MHz
- Integrated antenna
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Modulation: gaussian frequency shift keying
- Receiver sensitivity -110 dBm at 9.6 Kbps with 0.1% BER
- Data rate up to 150 Kbps
- Radiated output power: up to 25 mW with integrated antenna
- Long radio range:
- Line of sight: up to 1 km
- Indoor: 200 m typical
- Driver interface: USB or RS232
- OCX drivers for PC Windows 2000, Windows CE: compatible with VisualC++, Visual Basic
- Certification: EN300-220-1
- Licence-free use (ISM bands)
- Plug-and-play installation in a Wavenis wireless network
- Selectable operating modes: peer to peer, broadcast, polling, repeater
- Operating temperature range -20°C ; +70°C
- Size (length/width/height): 96 x 47 x 24 mm;
- Weight <50 g.
Phone: 02 9482 1944
Trina Solar has introduced the TrinaPro Mega, an ultrahigh-power smart PV solution.
The Terra AC wallbox from ABB Electrification is designed for connected charging in homes and...
The REC Alpha Series 60-cell solar panel is designed to reach 380 W-peak power and deliver over...