Wireless automatic meter reading
Based on Coronis Systems Wavenis technology, the Waveflow meter monitor offers significant advantages for business and residential installations. It provides fast access to current consumption data and automatic warnings about leaks, tampering, consumption profiles, low batteries and more. With near real-time meter reading, long battery life, and wireless networking features, the monitor offers a secure and reliable means for implementing an Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) network in mobile- and fixed-network reading.
Compatible Wavenis-based repeaters, concentrators, and Internet/GSM gateways can extend Waveflow networks to meet any topology requirements, from sprawling rural areas to dense city dwellings and industrial installations.
- fast wireless access with battery life up to 15 years;
- programmable events, thresholds and profiles;
- records meter index and event dates;
- automatically transmits critical alerts;
- compatible with a wide range of meters;
- long range and resistance to obstacles for use in hard-to-reach places;
- two-way end-to-end communication for full remote system administration; and
- cost-effective solution for very high-volume deployment.
The Waveflow evalution kit is available to test how Waveflow can help an AMR project.
Phone: 02 9482 1944
HARTING's Han 1A industrial connector series is particularly suitable for sensors, small...
Cognian's Syncromesh is a wireless canopy that makes any building a smart building.
Green Frog Systems' ASPIRE Solar Street Light uses monocrystalline panels to generate power,...