Enlit Australia: Making a difference in the energy transition
Enlit Australia is taking place 21–22 July at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, bringing together the biggest names in Australia’s energy industry.
Enlit Australia is the opportunity we have all been waiting for to get together as an industry, network and reconnect over the latest trends, disruptions and market opportunities.
The conference and exhibition vows to light the spark that will fuel the change we need to ensure our industry — and our planet — have the brightest possible future.
The event organisers believe in an equitable energy transition that leaves no-one behind. From corporates to consumers, investors to entrepreneurs, and engineers to activists — Enlit exists to give everyone the ability to seize all of the opportunities that the energy transition has to offer.
Energy is evolving. So are we — so are you. Together we will make a difference.
Anyone interested in attending can register now for a free expo pass, which will allow attendees to hear from more than 80 leading industry speakers, including:
- David Hochschild, Chair of the California Energy Commission
- Karl Rábago, Principal of Rábago Energy
- Lily D’Ambrosio, Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change, and Minister for Solar Homes
- Maia Schweizer, Chief Executive Officer, CleanCo Queensland
- Andrew Bills, Chief Executive Officer, CS Energy
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Richard Lowe, Executive General Manager Business Growth, TransGrid
- Ramesh Singaram, President and CEO, GE Gas Power Asia Pacific
- Joao Segorbe, Executive General Manager Strategy & Corporate Development, AGL Energy
- Jon Briskin, Executive General Manager, Origin Retail
- Gordon Wymer, Chief Commercial Officer, Snowy Hydro
To register for your FREE expo pass, visit enlit-australia.com.
Australia Post has welcomed the first of 20 electric trucks to its national delivery fleet, with...
Standards Australia has published a revised solar standard with an aim to support users in...
Sweden-based researchers have used a special solution to turn plant roots into energy storage...