Supa Maxi™ — The super gripper
Grip like you have never seen before — The AVK Supa Maxi™ range of universal tensile couplings and flange adaptors are setting the standard across the industry.
Introducing AVK Supa Maxi range of universal tensile couplings with a patented SupaGrip™ sealing support system with flexible bracket ensures full support of the gasket and full tensile strength on all pipe types up to PN16.
Supa Maxi couplings are easy to install as they offer ±4° angular deflection in each end, lifting eyes, and bolts tightened from the sleeve side with no need for retightening.
The permanent protection caps protect the couplings during transport and installation.
Main features and benefits:
- Patented SupaGrip™ sealing support system with flexible bracket ensures full support of the gasket even at minimum pipe size.
- Full tensile strength on all pipes is ensured by two different metal grip segments — every other of gunmetal for PE/PVC and of hardened stainless steel for cast iron/ductile iron/steel/stainless-steel/GRP/asbestos cement pipes.
- For PE pipes a support bush is to be used.
- Metal grip segments are mounted with pins for maximum durability.
- ±4° angular deflection on each side at max.
- PN16 performance across all sizes.
- Ductile iron body and bracket of cast steel, fusion bonded epoxy coating in compliance with DIN 3476 part 1 and EN 14901.
- GSK approved Gasket of drinking water approved EPDM rubber.
- Bolts and nuts of acid-resistant stainless steel A4 are anti-friction coated to prevent galling.
- Multi drill flanges to suit AS 2129 Table D & E.
- Permanent protection caps protect the coupling during handling and installation.
- Re-tightening of bolts is not necessary.
- Lifting eye in DN100-600.
For more technical information, visit here.
Video: How to install our universal tensile Supa Maxi couplings series 63X
Reputable manufacturers will provide calibration certificates with instruments or sensors at the...
Environmental monitoring plays a key role in understanding, managing, and minimizing the impact...
A protein rendering unit has relied on equipment from Hydro Innovations to help it address algae...