2022 Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference & Exhibition
Organised by the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA), the 2022 Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference & Exhibition is an operationally focused ‘must see’ annual event for the water industry.
Being held from 22–23 June at the Bendigo Exhibition Centre, the conference aims to promote best practice in water management by building the knowledge, skills and networks of operators.
- More than 20 speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry.
- Latest solutions for the water industry on display including many from the world’s leading companies.
- Ixom 2022 Best Tasting Tap Water in Victoria competition.
- Victorian Main Tapping competition.
- Listen to the experience of others through the latest operational, technical and research through presentations.
- View and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services with suppliers and trade consultants.
- Update knowledge and skills through interaction with fellow water industry employees.
WIOA Conferences and Exhibitions provide a platform for attendees to meet and liaise with leading figures in the water industry and gain insights in the latest technological developments.
The event is suitable for anyone working in the water industry, such as an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional, or anyone who has an interest in water.
The exhibition is free to attend for anyone with an interest in the water industry, such as plumbers, miners, food and beverage employees and contractors.
For further information about the 2022 Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference & Exhibition, visit: wioaconferences.org.au/vic-2022/.
A Perth-based piping and drainage specialist has been bought by Veolia, with all local employees...
A new robot-delivered spray lining technology that makes water pipe renewal faster could also add...
The partnership will see new and old technologies leveraged to help push the city towards a...