Waste management software
The web-based software Test-Drive is ready to try online at Wastedge.com. It claims to make job management easier and more efficient with features including:
- Delivery/pickup job bookings and services scheduling;
- User-defined bin types, waste types, service types, tips;
- Job-list workload review and allocation across multiple drivers
- Drag/drop driver work scheduling chart
- Shows where jobs are on Google maps
- Optional 'live' truck tracking via GPS-enabled PDAs
The software now supports:
- NEW regular customer services scheduling;
- Service contract renewal dates and sales rep contact notes;
- Zone-/suburb-based pricing and waste-type tip fees;
- Export completed job-invoices to MYOB or Quicken.
The web-based software claims to create these savings:
- Paperless job-lists reduce costs, streamline communications;
- Auto dispatch direct link to mobile PDA phones;
- Saves up to an hour per day per driver;
- No in-house server needed;
- No software installation cost;
- Secure, off premise hosted, online web service;
- Professionally supported 24x7;
- Low pay-as-you-use monthly subscription fees.
Phone: 02 9499 6222
The range is designed for reprocessing waste material for direct input into closed-loop...
The NOREC recycling process is taking steps to produce environmentally friendly packaging by...
Metso has expanded its waste recycling product range with the launch of its M&J K-series...