Regular collections sub-contractors module
Sub-contractors can now have their job-lists uploaded into a Wastedge Regular-run web service. Wastedge Dispatcher can then manage transmission of job details direct to drivers via their mobile PDA devices as electronic run-sheets.
Drivers confirm completion of pick-ups at each site on their mobile's touch screen. This info updates directly on the web-based run-list in real time, along with time/date/GPS stamp as proof of pick-up.
The benefits of this paperless sub-contractor run-sheet system are:
- One-off data entry for contracting company and sub-contractor;
- Streamlined communications saves dispatcher and driver time;
- Real-time 'know-where-they-are-up-to' feedback (reduces phone-call traffic);
- Lets you reassign pick-ups from slow runs to balance workloads;
- Mobile-GPS timestamps provide proof of pick-up — saves paperwork and filing costs;
- Easy to interface with existing in-house systems or provide as web service for owner drivers.
Free 1st month trial available online.
Phone: 02 9499 6222
The NOREC recycling process is taking steps to produce environmentally friendly packaging by...
Metso has expanded its waste recycling product range with the launch of its M&J K-series...
Emerson presents the Rosemount CT4400 Continuous Gas Analyzer, a purpose-built quantum cascade...