Sneak peek at G3 guidelines
The G3 Guidelines are set to change the face of sustainability reporting. Now is the perfect time to take action and have a say in their development. The draft G3 Guidelines will be released for a 90-day public comment period between 2 January 2006 and 31 March 2006. Get involved and be prepared!
Join GRI for a 'Sneak Peek' of the draft G3 Guidelines at a one-day event in most major cities around the world.
Whether you are an expert in the Corporate Responsibility world, or are just starting to explore this fascinating field, participating in a Sneak Peek event will be a rewarding experience. Sneak Peeks will take place in over 20 cites around the world from January "“March 2006.
By joining in at a Sneak Peek, you will:
- Gain an in-depth orientation to the new Guidelines
- Hear from expert members of the multi-stakeholder technical working groups responsible for developing the G3 content
- Engage with GRI staff about the future of GRI and reporting
- Find out from opinion leaders about their first impressions of the draft G3 Guidelines
- Discuss and network with high-level speakers and participants about sustainability reporting and the G3 Guidelines
- Learn how to submit your comments and opinions on the G3 draft
GRI Organisational Stakeholders attend the Sneak Peeks for free (1 participant per organisation).
If you have not yet joined the GRI network as an OS, go to www.globalreporting.org/os and find out more.
Hatch has further strengthened its Australian capabilities and services by welcoming industry...
Led by AFGC in partnership with CAWRA and three local councils, the kerbside recycling trial aims...
Kimberly-Clark announces details of its nappy recycling pilot that could provide Australia with a...